Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Vision of an Angel: The Big Man from Heaven


1.      This vision took place while I was giving service one morning in the Paynesville Chapel of the Unification Church of Liberia. It happened around the middle of 1989. Today a “Total” gas station has been built on the site.

2.      While preaching I sudden found myself in the spirit but still conscious of reality around me. I must have been speaking on “the Fall of Man” as my topic that morning, when suddenly I saw this “BIG INVISIBLE MAN” coming into the chapel from the rear. I compare him to one of the Angels St. John saw in the book of revelations. As he entered the chapel I saw on my left the SPIRIT of DEATH. Everyone on that side of the room appeared to be “living white skeletons”. It appears we were in a Q&A session because I saw their white jaw bones moving as they spoke to me. As I turned to the right I saw a BIG SNAKE coming out of the womb of a lady in the congregation. It was huge and had reached a height hovering over the whole group. I was in a state of shock but couldn’t show it without appearing crazy. As the BIGMAN continued to enter the hall he started to swing something and marched (as if) up a ladder. I noticed that as he walked up, the whole vision faded in and out of reality as he passed out of sight. For years I pondered on the true meaning of this vision. This is my first time sharing it publicly.

3.      This year 2012 is the 23rd year since this event took place. I see this number as representing responsibility[1] so I feel compelled to share this vision.

4.      I have come to realize this vision has something to do with an event that should take place about now. By spiritual intuition and prayers, centered on my love for Lord Jesus Christ, I believe he wants me to represent Him in “a turning over ceremony” after this year. It is a ceremony that has been outline in I Cor. 15: 24-28 of the bible as follows:  “Then cometh the end…the last enemy that shall be destroyed is death…then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all”.

5.      I see this ceremony as depicting the beginning of the 1,000 year rule of the Lord of the Second Coming and the period of the 1st Resurrection (Rev. 20:6). In the bible (II Cor 15:24[2]), the Lord of the Second Coming is referred to as “God the Father” while Lord Jesus, the Lord of the 1st Coming is referred to as “God the Son”. I believe this is because Lord Jesus had to offer His life to provide mankind with spiritual salvation; otherwise, He would have become God the Father through his marriage (read MT 22:2).

6.      Having offered himself for our sins, he was left without a body to redeem us physically. Note, physical salvation and the establishment of God’s Kingdom on Earth (Mt 6:9) was the ultimate goal of the Lord’s first coming (read Is9:6,7). The faithlessness of the chosen people left Him with the alternative of the Cross as the only means to save us spiritual. He offered his life and blood to Satan in return for our spiritual salvation. Paul clearly spoke of this unfulfilled physical salvation mission in Rom 8:23[3]: “So we are waiting for God to finish making us his own children, which means our bodies will be made free”.

7.      During this turning over ceremony someone in the “God the Son” position representing Lord Jesus is to Bow to the one in “God the Father” position acknowledging the conclusion of Lord Jesus’ mission and the restoration of God the Father & Mother ‘s temple on Earth.

8.      Lord Jesus’ original mission was to destroy Satan’s dominion of evil (D.O.E.) on earth by uprooting his blood lineage (the root of spiritual DEATH…read II Cor 15:24). Since death came by the sin of the fall (Rom 5:12) uncovering and uprooting the fall would lead to the end of death.

9.      You may ask: Has this happened? Has the dominion of evil been destroyed? Is there no more Death (I Cor. 15:55)?  The answer is yes! But only to those with “eyes to see and ears to hear” as in Acts 28:27.

10.  Father Moon representing Lord Jesus Christ’s fleshly 2nd Coming, fought this final battle with Satan’s dominion of Evil (Rev 19:11-16) on earth during the 1980’s and 1990’s and won! This was the proverbial Battle of Armageddon; it was a war future historians will call the COLD WAR or WWIII. Lord Jesus showed me the meaning of this word Armageddon as an acronym meaning “Arms-Age-Dooms -Day –On-Now” (Rev 16:16).…. To be continued.

Love you all forever.

[1] The number 5 has followed me throughout my life. I was born on 5th Sinkor. My birthday is the 23th of June. My adopted mother was born on the 8th of May, the 5th month, etc.
[2] Note NCV clearly states “God the Father: .vs. Christ as God the Son
[3] I have quoted from the New Century Version (NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment